Jury Has Reached A Verdict In The Jerry Sandusky Case (I Think He's Guilty, Folks)

Started Jun 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mr  Roygbiv rainbow
Senior MemberPosts: 1,891
Like?
An unwanted aggravated attack
In reply to Mr Roygbiv rainbow, Jun 27, 2012

There I was sat in my car waiting for my Daughter to come out of a Sports Hall were she was playing a netball match . A woman walked across the carpark from the left just as a man was walking across from the right , they met about ten feet in front of my car and started talking . They were unawhare of me in my vehicle . After a while it was obvious that they were allready aquianted , but slowly the attitude of the man became loud and aggitated . He suddenley drew back his arm and sent his fist into the womans face , she staggered back and went down on her backside and sat dazed . I got out of my car and moved towards him and said " Oi ! You don't treat a Woman like that , do you want to try having a pop at me ?

He started to back off like he was scared of me when all of a sudden the Woman came screaming at me spitting and shouting abuse :-
Fcuk off and mind your own business you fcuking old c-nt !
I have never wanted to help a Damsel in distress ever since that day !

One life ! Live it !
--
Roygbiv

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Odd.New
Uh?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow