Started Jun 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Drad10
Junior MemberPosts: 38
Like?
Beta test of NEX7 menu reference
Jun 27, 2012

I started putting together a web page with a bare-bones index to all the NEX7 menus for my own purposes (which is to have it on a cell phone with me all the time because I can never remember what menu falls under what higher-level menu). I compiled the data from the Sony PDF "Handbook." It's complete now, and I'm wondering whether there might be any interest for this sort of thing by others?

Right now it's a web page that works in most browsers, including Safari on an iPhone (haven't tried other phones). If it's useful, I might turn it into an iPhone app.

So here's the request: I'd like people to try it out and see if it's helpful. And tell me what you think on this forum, of course.

No strings attached--I'm only an individual, not a business; there's no hidden anything; it's complete, not a trial version; there are no ads; this isn't a come-on; etc. etc. It's a genuine Beta test. A freebie.

Here you go: http://hardysystems.com/nex7

If you try it, think about it as an app or app-like something that you'd keep on a cell phone, and whether it would be useful like that.

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

-- hide signature --

dc

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow