Started Jun 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
EvilOne
Forum ProPosts: 13,535Gear list
Like?
Re: Quick tip on LCD protection
In reply to seilerbird666, Jun 27, 2012

seilerbird666 wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

The bottom line is, don't think your Gorilla glass is bullet proof ,get something on there..

I treat my camera with respect. I have used a camera for two years and resold it as like new since it didn't have a scratch on it anywhere and it looked like I just took it out of the box. I don't play basketball with my camera, I take photos.
--
My photos:
picasaweb.google.com/seilerbird

-- hide signature --

Well look here...I just made a suggestion that people take care of their cameras... we had people coming in here saying theirs was scratched.. I offered some helpful suggestion, offered some photos and input.. So This Guy seilerbird666.. felt it important to single himself out as being someone who respects their cameras while the rest of us who use a screen protector, abuse ours... he singled ME out !!! Quoted me and as much as said that my suggestion was without merit... then he had the audacity to condescend my 50 year old camera photo with a very disrespectful comment... SO Congratulations ..You made my List!!... I don't need to read another thing from you, or see the abuse you might bestow on someone else here, in your infinite wisdom .

Looks to me like you went out of your way to join the band of brothers and sisters, who think this forum is a place where punks can play tough guy...
Bill aka EO

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow