New X10 onAndy Warhol

Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
LeonardoBarreto
Junior MemberPosts: 44
Like?
Re: New X10 onAndy Warhol
In reply to fineartdigital, Jun 27, 2012

Yes, And I am new at it, honestly looking for orbs, under a lot of pressure from some here. I don't feel it is fair to go after someone while on a fact finding mission. If the orbs are so big and mean we will easily find them, no? And then, it is up to each x10 owner to decide if they can live with the defect. So far, in my case I am more annoyed by the time this camera takes tu turn on than the orbs, but What I do is set it to never sleap and turn LCD off so, when the zoom is at 28 or more, the camera will be on and ready to shoot ...

I think that saying that a phrase of Einstein is not valid because he is no longer alive would also discualify other people like Jesus ยก Get it? your Honor... It goes to prove withnes logic thinking allready affected by blind orb hate ... Just kidding / relax, no big deal

fineartdigital wrote:

Nice! Orbology, the science of, if you look hard enough you can find any defect you want to.

-- hide signature --

Mean people suck

-- hide signature --

The important thing is not to stop questioning---Albert Einstein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow