Nikon D5100 vs Canon EOS 550D Which is Better????

Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Syaoran Li
New MemberPosts: 15
Like?
Re: You determine the photo quality
In reply to ARShutterbug, Jun 27, 2012

ARShutterbug wrote:

Stop making up words. ABT, cuz, i, im, dont, tat, r, u... most of those letter combinations or words have meanings outside of lazy Internet slang, and they don't mean what you think they mean.

The quality of the photograph is largely driven by what you can do with the camera. If you don't know what you're doing, the quality of the camera is irrelevant to the output quality. The benefits of higher-priced cameras include better ergonomics, faster speeds, lower-noise sensors, brighter viewfinders, weather resistance, and better overall durability. At a basic level, a Canon 60D will return approximately the same image quality as a Canon 5D under mundane conditions, provided that the photographer has the skills to do the work. Lenses are often more important than the camera body. You can find more information about lens choices here:

http://the-digital-picture.com/Canon-Lenses/Canon-Lens-Selection-Introduction.aspx

Thanks for replying.... and sorry didnt know those words have different meaning... but wa does internet slang has to do with the question i asked????....

ohhhh ok... thanks for directing me to the link abt lenses its useful..

Thanks..... ^ ^

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow