Started Jun 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bernieraffe
Regular MemberPosts: 370
Like?
V1 image from Camden Market in London, love this camera
Jun 26, 2012

Note the -1EV, it was quite a dark scene, and I wanted to keep it that way, also didn't want to blow out the highlight side of his face.

I've had the V1 for about 6 months now, and despite a few erm... idiosyncrasies, I really like it. I tend to chop and change cameras quite a lot and would have had no qualms about putting it on Ebay if I felt there was another camera out there that suited me better.

I see it's best points as being:-

1. Great image quality, I like low-light photography and think the V1 does just fine at high ISO's even 3200. I think a little too much pixel-peeping goes on generally amongst many people on these forums (just my opinion!)

2. Build quality and compact size with lens attached, I just end up using it more rather than my DSLR's
3. Speed of operation generally.
4. Terrific EVF
5. Great video quality.

I'd love a more wide angle lens, zoom or otherwise, hopefully one will be forthcoming in the near future.

Cheers,
Bernie

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow