E-PL3 underwater : help! what am i doing wrong?

Started Jun 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Lagonaute
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Re: E-PL3 underwater : help! what am i doing wrong?
In reply to Mike Ronesia, Jun 26, 2012

Waow! thank you for all those very interesting tips and advices regarding how to improove my underwater shots!

I am almost sure that it is a focusing problem, and of course the lens may not be good enough for that job.

The whales season is approaching and I really would like to be ready to catch them well.

I have doubts about a lot of my settings, but i am really in trouble with the choice of the focusing mode (esp, ponderation center, etc.), C-AF or S-AF i have doubt too : i am in s-af as it is meant to be for moving subjects, but when i see the results...

I have the is off, i have the face and regard priority off, and i am sure that there was no steam in the housing.

Those dolphins are away from the coast, they are big ones (trincatus) and they are mooving a bit fast. The water was not cristal clear but for me it was clear enough.

anyway help in the choice of focusing settings for the epl3 underwater for moving animals like dolphins and whales would be great

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow