ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tkeirin
New MemberPosts: 15Gear list
Like?
For Sale: Nikon D7000 package deal
Jun 26, 2012

Hi everyone,

I have a Nikon D7000 for sale. It has about 6500+ shutter counts. It'll come with the box, cd, manuals, and the usual accessories that came with it. I will need to find the strap for the D7000. The other thing it doesn't come with is the 18-105mm kit lens as I sold the lens awhile ago.

As a great package deal, I'm asking for $1550 shipped within the Unite States. The package deal will include the Nikkor 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 lens, Nikkor 55-200mm f4-5.6 lens, 52mm & 77mm UV filters, Nikon MC-DC2 cable release, Nikon MB-D11 grip/battery pack, Sandisk 8GB SD card, and Nikon D7000 From Snapshots to Great Shots book, as seen in the picture.

Please contact me if you're interested and please, serious inquiry only. Thanks.

I take paypal and personal checks. Also, payment will need to be received first and cleared before shipping out the camera and stuff.

tkeirin's gear list:tkeirin's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: South San Francisco, CA, United States

Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow