Started Jun 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Klein
Contributing MemberPosts: 969
Like?
V1 Mermaid Parade - Coney Island 2012 - some nudity
Jun 24, 2012

I had a very busy day yesturday..first went to the bronx zoo...most of the pics werent good because I was shooting thru plexiglass..scratched and foggy so didnt bother with posting them..then off for the 1st time to the Mermaid Parade - Coney Island 2012. I managed to get in at 10th st and surf avenue where the parade turned to the boardwalk...and wormed my way to the baracade..got lucky...stood for an hour or two in the hot sun and shot away using only my 30-110mm lens...all were shot in raw..all converted using Nikon ViewNX2 and opened in corel aftershot and saved and loaded into photobucket....for this post. I apologize for the lewd shots...or nudity...but thats what this parade is all about..if your offended I guess then dont look....the parade is considered an art form and I had some photos closeups of complete barechested woman then I left out of this post...so as to minimize offendeing anyone..the cops didnt even arrest or bother with anyone..its the one day...its perfectly allowed....so enjoyed these pics...I posted 24 I know its alot but it was so colorful...I couldnt resist...enjoy as always...comments welcomed .....

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow