FYI....GARY FRIEDMAN Nex 7 e-book now available

Started Jun 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
JohnNewman
Regular MemberPosts: 319Gear list
Like?
Re: FYI....GARY FRIEDMAN Nex 7 e-book now available
In reply to SparkleHedgehog, Jun 24, 2012

SparkleHedgehog wrote:

If you want it on an iPad or iPhone or kindle or android get the kindle app and then buy it here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Guide-Mirrorless-Camera-ebook/dp/B008E47N9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340498258&sr=8-1 direct from amazon for just £8 and it downloads straight to your device too

Just looked on Amazon (UK) and it's £17.33. So have bought direct from the author and have got both the PDF AND the Kindle version in the one package - and I have to say I'm very impressed. Yes, for some more experienced folk there's a lot that will have been worked out already but (especially for less experienced photographers) there's a huge wealth of information and tips. I've been snapping for about 55 years (God I feel old writing that!) and am mature enough to know I can always learn something new. This little book has taught me a few things (I especially like the wireless flash section) and it's easily worth the price. Well recommended.

John

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow