Canon 7D lemon and horrible Canon Customer Service

Started Jun 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
riknash
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,001Gear list
Like?
Re: Canon 7D lemon and horrible Canon Customer Service
In reply to Travelintrevor, Jun 23, 2012

Good luck getting your 7D repaired. Good luck with the 7D fanboys on this forum, too. They will be roasting you shortly. Although you are unhappy, please stick with getting it fixed. Eventually your persistence will be rewarded...just be civil with Canon repair. They too are human and predictably react either positively or negatively just as you do. Its not Canon's worst camera as when it does work well, it delivers the goods. My two copies are different from each other, so from my observation the design has little tolerance.

Travelintrevor wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

Travelintrevor wrote:

While there are plenty of great 7D's out there, there is a large pool of them that falls can easily be classified as Lemons.

You just joined yet you seem to have an agenda knowing there is a "large pool" of them with problems. Just how did you verify this large pool? Quite a trollish post and users IMHO. Good luck with that.

It is obvious you did not look at any links I provided. This comes at no surprise given your tone and reply. My post was not personal nor attacking you or any other individual yet you had to take it to that level. This made you the tool and I thank you for that. And the fact that I am new to the forum does not change facts. A google search and/or my links back up my claim.

riknash's gear list:riknash's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS 5D Mark III HTC One
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TFLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow