After many years with Olympus and STRAYING I'm back with the OM-D OMG! OUTSTANDING!

Started Jun 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fcheh
Regular MemberPosts: 153Gear list
Like?
After many years with Olympus and STRAYING I'm back with the OM-D OMG! OUTSTANDING!
Jun 23, 2012

I truly enjoyed using my NX10 had several shows with the images from it and was ready to buy the NX20 with the 18-200mm. But having owned an an Olympus OM4, Nikon 8008, Contax G2, Olympus E1, Canon G9 & G10 and the Nikon 7000 I just had to see what all the fuss was concerning the Olympus OM-D. Well I just received my OM-D with the 12-50mm lens and spent the day in NYC just doing some random shots and have to say that without any post processing I'm amazed at the JPG and RAW images and the user feel has got to be in the top ten. NOT bashing because I had two great years using my NX10 BUT sometimes change is good. NX10 images are on the forum, Smugmug and Flickr will start to post my OM-D images in the future.
--
Frank S Cheh

fcheh's gear list:fcheh's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm 1:4.0 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 +6 more
Canon PowerShot G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Samsung NX10 Samsung NX20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow