Book for Lightroom 4

Started Jun 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
felipes
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Re: Thanks a lot!
In reply to ericN2, Jun 22, 2012

Thanks for the prompt reply, Eric.

The Kindle 4 is the less expensive one, with e-ink display, that resembles real paper - easier to the eyes in my opinion). I've been able to open other DRM free .mobi files on it.

But, yes, indeed I am perfectly able to read it in all Kindles but the 4 so... Thanks again for sharing!

Best.

Felipe.

ericN2 wrote:

Felipe -

I'm not a Kindle owner nor indeed an enthusiast, so I'm not sure really what is a Kindle 4 nd how it may differ from others that you do seem quite able to use the d/load on..

But having said that - I must wonder if the reason that the Kindle 4 you mention does not aparently oipen the book.. MAY BE in some way associated with the fact that possibly that one alone is looking automatically for the book to be of the ordinary kind it is familiar with.. the d/load copy I made available is in fact a copy that I took out the DRM rights so it WOULD be viewable on a few other general readers. Maybe nothing to do with your Kindle 4 itself..just that one not seeing it as it expects..

But if you get it with the others..maybe that is no big deal on the Kindle 4...hope not...

-- hide signature --

eric
Staffordshire, UK

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow