why no DXO review of the OM-5 yet ?

Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
szlevi
Contributing MemberPosts: 932Gear list
Like?
Re: I think DXO is overrated
In reply to noirdesir, Jun 22, 2012

To tell you the truth I can perfectly understand your argument about not sharing crap here... I, for one, am unwilling to share pics of my daughter (or rather my private life 'en block') so as my current OM-D use is limited to taking family pics in the park, a restaurant etc etc there won't be any public pic from me anytime soon either...

noirdesir wrote:

szlevi wrote:

And by looking at your profile I can tell your time spent here was completely worthless by any measure...

You know the atmosphere here is so friendly that I really cannot wait to share more of my private life here.

My point is simply that if somebody spends a lot of time discussing technical aspects (as s_grins definitely does) but then when he runs out of arguments in a discussion on technical aspects (in this case a discussion on what might be reasonable technical criteria to be considered in a purchasing decision) suddenly declares that weighing technical criteria for purchasing decisions is something a 'true' photographer should not waste any time on but rather spend the time taking images then this is deeply hypocritical.

-- hide signature --

http://instagr.am/p/JvSMWFBYyl
(Now you cannot say I don't have a single pic! :P)

szlevi's gear list:szlevi's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow