ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
skutters
Regular MemberPosts: 348
Like?
Advice for Landscape newbie
Jun 21, 2012

Hi All,

Having spent 10 days on South Island New Zealand in April it gave me the chance to have a go at some landscape photography something i have not really had a go at before. It has given me the bug to get out back home i live an hours drive away from Snowdonia National Park so i intend to get down there quite a bit this Autumn&Winter.

Most of the shot's down in South Island were taken with a D300 and 18-70 & 70-300vr lenses i would like to use my D700 here but only have the 35-702.8d that i could use it is quite a good lens but i am wondering if i should invest in a quality lens for landscape.

I have allready decided to buy the 50mm1.8g and 85mm1.8g lenses do you think these would make good landscape lenses, i am also thinking about the 16-35vr.

Also could you guy's have a look at the shots in the album and give me any heads up on technique and compostion.

Regards Kev.

Nikon D300 Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow