Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,478Gear list
Like?
Re: Hope the Panasonic GH3 is Great
In reply to Landscapephoto99, Jun 21, 2012

Landscapephoto99 wrote:

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Landscapephoto99 wrote:

I hope the Panasonic GH3 is well designed, has great IQ and is a hit in the market. Nothing like good competition, rather than witholding technology, to grow the 4 3rds market. Who knows, I may even buy one in the future for video though I am an Olympus fanboy.

I hope, and I think it will be a great camera

It is good for Micro 4/3 to have good top cameras from both brands, Olympus and Panasonic Lumix

I agree with this. One of the greatest competitive advantages of m43rds is competition. I'm an Olympus fanboy, but if Panasonic puts out a nice lens or a camera body with great video, which they already have, I woulnd't mind picking one up as well for my work.

I am not a fanboy of any brand, now I am a Panasonic boy because I am using lenses and cameras from Panasonic Lumix , I just have strong ideas of the brands I like most, this due to the time I have been doing and working with photography

I had many brands on the past and I have always chosen according to me needs and tastes, not influenced by other people

I think you are not a Olympus fanboy , maybe you are just a Olympus boy , I say this because I am not seeing a fanboy writing the words you wrote

Also the G5 (or G4) must be a good choice, and the Panasonic Lumix new f/2.8 zooms to complement the good cameras, for those who need such aperture on lenses

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow