ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AZBlue
Contributing MemberPosts: 865Gear list
Like?
Credit card # stolen after ordering from B&H
Jun 20, 2012

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that after ordering about $3,000 worth of lenses and accessories from B&H Photo last week, my credit card company's fraud unit called me two days ago. A charge of $5.25 was made to my card at a Disney Store in New York City. Funny thing is, B&H is also located in NY City less than a mile from where this fraudulent charge was made. After sharing this information with my business partner, she told me that last year her husband ordered some photographic equipment from Adorama and within a week of doing so, also had fraudulent activity on his credit card, and also in NY.

Other than this, my experience with B&H has been top notch. I don't like how they handled the whole D800 pre-order situation, but life goes on. I don't know if this was just a big coincidence, but I wanted to share my experience in case there are others out there who had it happen to them.

-- hide signature --

"I've been in more laps than a napkin" - Mae West

AZBlue's gear list:AZBlue's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG OS Macro HSM +1 more
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow