Started Jun 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jcfalco
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Stuck between two cameras...
Jun 20, 2012

I posted a couple of days ago about the dilemma i am having. I am looking to purchase a new camera. I have narrowed it down to 2 models. The Sony A57 and the Canon T3I. My wife and i take many photos of our family and take many small trips during the year. I also travel for work and take many photos while i am away. I also am looking for something that does video. I am a beginner and would love to learn more but i am not sure which would be better suited for me. Everyone commented on how well or not so well my two choices performed and all the message boards and videos i watch say the same. I am not loyal to any brand, and i know both canon and sony have been around along time. I also remember Betamax and how sony dumped that one real quick.

Basically i want a camera that will allow me to take great photos and decent video. I would love something that took great night shots. Maybe i am asking too much and maybe i am trying to hard to make a decision.

Please Help!!!! Undecided.

jcfalco's gear list:jcfalco's gear list
Sony SLT-A57 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM Sony 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +5 more
Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow