So I'm getting a headache over the 5N now.....

Started Jun 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rotlex
Contributing MemberPosts: 876
Like?
So I'm getting a headache over the 5N now.....
Jun 20, 2012

OK - So I finally sold enough "other" gear to get me where I wanted to be on buying a 5N. I have it, along with accessories, loaded up in my B&H cart. I've seen, used, read about, learned about etc. the camera, and am truly excited about a purchase. So why am I now waiting again? I keep fearing a 5F , or whatever, announcement as soon as I click purchase!

I know, I know. It's one of THOSE posts. But really. While I can live without it for a bit, using my S95 to cover daily snap shots, I'm going to need it for a trip in a few weeks. So, the age old question, and yeah, I keep checking that alpha rumors site; any speculation, or new info, on a possible replacement for the 5N? Yeah, again, I know, anybody's guess, but I seem to have a bad habit of buying something right before the next model is released.

I guess my concern is whether or not a new one WILL be released withing a few weeks, or a few months. If a few months, I can justify buying the 5N now, and getting use out of it. If a few weeks? Well, that'll just be aggravating, LOL.

Thanks for listening to the ramble. Just needed to post something to calm myself.....
--
Steve
http://web.mac.com/rotlex

Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow