Flat view
jthomas
Regular MemberPosts: 179
Like?
Question for J- P Scherer
Jun 20, 2012

J-P,

In another thread, you said:

"Now that I went thru all defects and qualities of the J1 and V1, and using them only for what they are goot at, I'm quite happy with them !

The only thing REALLY missing -IMHO- is a wider lens ! When shooting in the street or in the countryside, I often find myself in the need of a say, 6.5mm (17.5mm in 35mm equivalent) lens... the IDEAL would be a 6.5-10 zoom, even if it was f/3.5 like the 2 other zooms !

Having bought a V1 after the first J1, and not having been able to sell the J1 because it's not worth much on the used market, I would NEVER buy another Nikon 1 body now: I definitely still prefer my D700 (ofr future D800) despite the weight !"

I have been admiring your amazing photos with first the J1 and then the V1, so I was somewhat shocked to read your apparent dissatisfaction. What has turned you against the V1? Only the resale value?

Nikon 1 J1 Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow