Started Jun 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PAUL TILL
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,209
Like?
X10 & X-S1 sensor replacement.
Jun 20, 2012

I've just had an interesting chat with Fujifilm UK and they told me that all X10 & X-S1's being returned for a new sensor will be having a new sensor fitted not a replacement camera.

I asked about how they do it and do they have a dust free environment to do the job and was told they have a machine where the work is done so I'm guessing it is a bit like a baby incubator where you put your arms into rubber gloves and work on the camera inside the sealed box.

I've read a few posts from people from around the world saying that they got a new camera back but Fujifilm UK say this is not the case here in the UK you will get your original camera back with a new sensor fitted.

My point? I was just wondering if there is anyone here from the UK that has had the new sensor fitted in their camera and received their original camera back?

Paul.
--

Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow