ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DomW
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
My Work
Jun 20, 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and here is a link to some of my work if anyone is interested in taking a look: http://www.flickr.com/domwilson

I haven't really found my true style yet I don't think, but I particularly enjoy street and architectural photography.

I hope that you find the time to take a quick browse and let me know what you think, and what I could perhaps do to improve my work.

A lot of my work on my flickr is my better photos to make it a bit more presentable, so a lot of my work from when I first started is no longer there.

Background:

I began photography in September last year after buying my first DSLR. I think that what sparked the passion was that I was searching for a hobby; I have never really been that interested in musical instruments, and I am awful at drawing or painting.

I have always had an interest in things that are technical as well 'arty'. I find it beautiful that I have the potential to use my creativity to get a result that is artistic from a camera which is quite technical; and then finally use my 'tinkering' streak to get the end result that I am happy by editing the shot.

To put it simply, the elements behind the subject seem to 'click' with myself!

I don't think that I was really aware of all of this until thinking about it now! But anyway, photography has been a good choice for me

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow