bobn2
Forum ProPosts: 26,139
Like?
Re: D400 due soon?
In reply to Gazeomon, Jun 20, 2012

Gazeomon wrote:

bobn2 wrote:

larrywilson wrote:

The d600 will be a joke along with the d7100, so a pro dx camera may never materialize.

I think the joke will be on you.
--
Bob

I can't see myself 'upgrading' to this slow, half@rsed and crippled rumoured D600.

Yes, but you might not be representative of camera buyers in general. It might be that the average Joe with $1500 to spend on a camera is capable of looking at what a camera actually offers them, and doesn't go around calling what is clearly a very capable camera silly things like a 'slow, half@rsed and crippled rumoured D600'.

Neither would I go back to a D7000 body style. It's either a D400 with all the expected improvements or I'll have a good look at what Canon may come up with. In the meantime I am a happy camper with my 'crappy, outdated, noisy D300s. I'll definitely stay 'semi pro DX.

There is such a lot of hatred for the D7000 on this forum. How dare Nikon make an 'amateur' camera that does just about everything your 'semi pro' camera does, for $500 less. Clearly they weren't thinking about how important it is for you to have a 'semi pro' camera, and not be seen with that half@rsed amateur camera.
--
Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow