Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
TFergus
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,188
Like?
Re: I don't....
In reply to Mako2011, Jun 20, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:

TFergus wrote:

Or is it a valid problem that many, many people have had to deal with....and in some cases... give up on.

I don't understand why the few who have the problem don't just get it fixed. Nikon has each time resolved the problem. The D800 thing seems more of the "bad lot oil issue" type. The focus issue with the D7K (rare now) seems to have been "one in 30" as Thom pointed out, with the D800 left focus issue being larger.

Seems real simple....is it me or the camera....answer that then get it fixed. Why prolong the process.

I agree. I know a lot of the complaints come down to people just not getting theirs to work correctly, and you are always great at helping them to determine the problem. Those that can't overcome them with simple adjustments should in fact just send them in.

I just think a thread based on some guy's opinion of the issue, used as some rationale that the problem is nearly non-existent, is meant only to diminish or deny the reality.

I mean...how many D7000s does Thom Hogan own ?!

Not enough to consider any sort of statistical "sample"... that's for sure.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow