Rethinking D700

Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 128
Re: Rethinking D700
In reply to Fletch147, Jun 19, 2012

I understand you Mac. No one else here does but I do. If you can sell it for same price or near what you just bought it (after seller fees etc) for I would sell it. Then wait to see if the D600 comes out. You can choose to buy the D700 used even cheaper at that time or just buy a new D600.

What the people here don't seem to understand is that it's not about which camera is better or whether the D700 is good or not.

If you were told that you can buy the same camera you just bought for $200 or more cheaper in three months would it be worth it for you to wait.......

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow