First d800 shots - non feline

Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
dpasghar
Junior MemberPosts: 47
Like?
Re: Good first shot - are you satisfied with the DOF?
In reply to marike6, Jun 19, 2012

thanks Marike :). Actually just got home from work and that will be the first thing I will be doing. Setting it up on tripod. I originally wanted to do that, but I rarely shoot with a tripod and wanted to make sure I could take it hand held and not have issues. Plus i was excited to finally get my d800 especially when Nikon had told me my wait time would have been double when i first put my order in.

I notice the constant salty crowd on these forums and try to ignore it. I can be salty sometimes too, i take no offense. I know there are plenty of people out there that will provide helpful advice.

I have also noticed that many of the negative "nancies" show up on most threads...hmmm, you would think since they are such camera "experts" or "professional" they would be out with their cameras and have tons of clients and appointments.

Id rather be professional, well liked and great with a camera with tons of clients who love my work refer me business one day as opposed to the expert who has few clients and lots of time to troll forums.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow