Started Jun 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gcchatel01
Junior MemberPosts: 25
Like?
Weird OM-D Behavior...
Jun 19, 2012

This may have been mentioned but I couldn't find this specific issue in the search.

I've had my OM-D for a couple of weeks and it has worked perfectly. I got the 45mm F1.8 this week and mounted it. Ever since then, it will randomly lock up (every 5-10 minutes of use) and will do so with all lenses.

It's not a lock up like the other members mention on the forum where the only fix is removing the battery. It just freezes usually after writing to the card and after being frozen for 5 seconds, it will start working again. I don't need to do anything to get it working again, it does it all on its own. However the camera does reboot itself because none of the settings that have been changed since being turned on are saved. It resets itself to the way it was the last time it was turned on.

I realize this may be a bad card since it locks up during writing but I did want to ask and see if anyone else has encountered this problem.

Thanks for the help.

Gael

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow