Started Jun 19, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Doug0001
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Like?
Nikon D7000 Body, Excellent, Like New, Low Shutter (1,750), I upgraded to D800
Jun 19, 2012

I have a Nikon D7000 that was only lightly used and still looks brand new and is in the original box. I am not a professional so the camera was just used for family photos and consequently only has 1,750 actuations on the shutter.

Everything is included however I was not able to locate the original View NX 2 CD however it does appear that it is a free download so that should not be an issue for anyone.

I am looking for $925 which I believe is an excellent price. This is a USA market camera that I purchased from Amazon, not a grey market.

I also have a battery grip for it which is also like brand new and in the box. The MBD-11 is going for $175. This is also a USA market unit.

Both are in excellent condition and are only being sold because I have a new baby on the way and have upgraded to a D800 and need to money to cover the cost of some new glass.

Thank you.

Doug0001's gear list:Doug0001's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) +3 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Camarillo, CA, United States

Nikon D7000 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow