Cured ! (held the E-M5 today)

Started Jun 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
Detail Man
Forum ProPosts: 15,000
Like?
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe ...
In reply to Marla2008, Jun 18, 2012

... All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe. These are the words we live by !

I am a 6 Foot, 10 Inch mountain man who traps live weasels with my bare hands. My appendages are full, fat, meaty, big, and bouncy, and the OM-D E-M5 feels like one solid beefy hunk of metal in my firm and sure manly grip. I've seen it all in my time. Nut-jobs, posers, flakes, nerds, and nimrods run for cover when I make the earth beneath their little toes shake with supreme seismic veritude.

Those who would dare differ with the keen sight of my winchester vision beware. I am omniscient.

Heres a little lady with her head screwed on straight. Her name is "Mitzi". She gets it. Gets it good:

My First Night with the Blessed Hump of the OM-D E-M5

Oh, it was sooo good ! It arrived by 2nd day air, dashing, worldly, such "savoir faire". After duly bowing down to the Holy Oly Shrine together to please the Olympian gods, we discreetly retired to my little boudoir where I first lovingly polished it's sleek surfaces using my very best chamois ...

Having saved myself away all these years for the perfect mate, I had never experienced such a deep and profound dynamic range well exceeding 10 EV, I can tell you ! Never mind the polemics of those uncouth naysayers, our pyramidal prophet really delivers in the tonal range department, deep down into my shadow-tones, yet then effervescing with a promethian fervor way up into my highlight tones and beyond into the sweet saturation that only Lightroom 4 can poetically describe

Suffice to say that it's spatial-frequency response extends well beyond Nyquist limits (blush ... ) The lens-mounting process went very smoothly - it was like taking a bath in creamy duck butter ...

I shall respectfully leave the rest to your imaginations. Take it from me - I have known the sublime .

So there you have it, fellers and femmes. Real men know solid build-quality when they squeeze it.

Angelica Susurrat: http://www.virtuallybaroque.com/audio/bull_ffs_eenb1.mp3

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow