Cured ! (held the E-M5 today)

Started Jun 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
texinwien
Senior MemberPosts: 2,650Gear list
Like?
Good Grief
In reply to markintosh13, Jun 18, 2012

markintosh13 wrote:

If I say that your opinion (and by extension you) is worthless, that's just mean spirited.

If I say that, (in my opinion, obviously) the opinion of someone who's held a particular camera for 5 minutes with no battery in it, tethered to a store display, especially when that opinion seems to be in direct contradiction to the opinions of scads of professional researchers and people who've owned and operated the camera for weeks if not months is worthless, that has NOTHING to do with being personal.

Even if I point out that (in my opinion, obviously), the poster has a penchant and track record of attention-seeking behavior, that's not personal. Can we talk about a poster's history without being personal? I haven't called anyone any names here. And my post was a direct answer to someone who, quizzically, asked the OP how her claims stack up to the many contradictory ones.

Ruffled feathers...

texinwien's gear list:texinwien's gear list
Canon EOS 300D Olympus OM-D E-M5 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS +14 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow