Lets Face It, The USA / Canada / Mexico Should Have No Border Restrictions ...

Started Jun 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
DUSTY LENS
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,616
Like?
Re: What jobs are they taking from citizens?
In reply to mamallama, Jun 18, 2012

mamallama wrote:

coastcontact wrote:

You may live in the United States but it must be in a different time warp. Just a half mile from me Spanish is the primary language spoken by the residence of that area. Illegal aliens stand in front of Home Depot hoping for a day job. In Alabama the JVC manufacturing facility is the place for the Spanish speaking people to find work. No wonder, they work at pay rates that are unacceptable to most Americans.

There is nothing wrong with Spanish but there is something wrong with a country that permits non-citizens to take jobs from citizens.

Let me understand this correctly. Are you saying those Spanish-speaking day laborers in front of Home Depot are taking jobs from citizens? Are there citizens competing for these jobs and where are they standing?

Any job they take is taken from an American Citizen , And if they could not take these jobs they would not be here , and these jobs would eventually be taken by American citizen adults and children .

This is why it is illegal for invasion squatters to take American jobs .

We do not need another thousand Foreign people or another 30 million ( more likely ) here crowding Americans out of their homes and cities just because they have destroyed the nations which they then ran from and will do the same here as soon as they arrive .

Look at La and any other citiy they have overwhelmed with their invasoin Movement if you need to see the proof and the truth of this .

I do not volunteer to surrender My tax revenues and my home to American hating invaders from anarchylbreeding grounds in Mexico or any other similar place .

I am sure Nancy Runion's mother would agree with this , along with hundreds of other Americans who have lost loved children and family members .

It is our adult responsibility to defend our children at the border with adult Armed Border Agents or with U.S. Military , Armed to the Teeth . This is our land , and this is our country , Not Afghanistan and not Seria .

Dusty

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow