Does dpreview.com have a Photo Critique Forum?

Started Jun 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PIX SHOOTER
Senior MemberPosts: 1,436
Like?
Does dpreview.com have a Photo Critique Forum?
Jun 18, 2012

I often use another site because they offer user friendly photo galleries of different categories. Does dpreview.com offer something similar and if so where is at? Sorry, but I have not visited here in awhile. I see quite a few changes but did not see the type of Critique Forum that I am looking for. Perhaps I overlooked it. I don't want to mention the other site's name but members can upload photos in numerous categories, including, landscape, nature, portraits, fine art, sports etc... and other members rate and/or critique the photos. I do see the Samples and Galleries Forum, but it appears that you have to click on each thread to view the images, rather then just scrolling along looking at various images. Thanks in advance.

Ps... Is it me or is the default font kind of small at dpreview? I had to bump up the size a couple of times:) Doing a quick search, I noticed that some folks have asked this question in the past. I guess my eyes are getting weaker. http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1018&message=35487806&changemode=1

This is still a great site! Members have helped me out many times in the past.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow