Started Jun 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
GodSpeaks
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,750Gear list
Like?
Re: FF users, let us suppose that...
In reply to jerome_munich, Jun 18, 2012

jerome_munich wrote:

What do you do?
Change brands? If so how and for which camera and lenses?
Do something else?

For me, my major complaint about the upcoming A99 would be that I have zero interest in an SLT camera. ZERO , less than zero even. I would also much prefer to stay with a true OVF rather than go EVF, but it's really the SLT part I take exception to.

That said, I have already made my decision. I am returning to my home... Nikon.

I had Nikon for over 30 years before going with the A850 about 20 months ago and I still have all my Nikon lenses, so going back to Nikon is a no brainer for me. I have my order in for a nice D800E.

I have no plans to get rid of my A850. It's a great camera and will serve as a very useful backup to the A850, if needed. I also don't have very many A mount lenses. I only bought what I needed to get by. My move to Sony was always intended as a stop-gap measure.

Gotta say though, I have been really impressed with the A850.

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'

• Rayna Butler

GodSpeaks's gear list:GodSpeaks's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7i Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n +35 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow