Started Jun 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Zone IX
Regular MemberPosts: 100
Like?
ISO display on E-M5?
Jun 18, 2012

I just got my E-M5 and have a question about the viewfinder. Is there a way to get the ISO value to display on the screen that shows the level indicator? That seems to be one critical bit of information that's missing. I'm not looking forward to constantly switching between view modes and ideally would like to see basic exposure info (aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and over/under exposure indication) along with leveling information on one screen. Not sure that this is possible. I get the feeling it's not but might be mistaken. I liked what the X100 offered me as far as being able to pick and choose the items I wanted to see on the display.

BTW, thanks to all who recommended Camera Land. Not only did they deliver quickly, but Joel responds to email in a timely manner and gave me the straight story on when they're getting deliveries and when they'll ship them out.

Fujifilm FinePix X100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
YesNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow