TG1 First Bike Ride

Started Jun 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
Baba Ganoush
Regular MemberPosts: 256Gear list
Like?
Re: TG1 First Bike Ride
In reply to bluehighwayman, Jun 17, 2012

bluehighwayman wrote:

I have setup the C1 and the camera always starts at full wide angle in about 1 second. In some of the scene settings the camera will zoom to a tele setting taking a little longer to start. There seems to be no way of getting the camera to start with the last zoom setting used at shut down.

Thanks for the information. The local BB store sold out their initial shipment of a dozen of these cameras in a few days. After they receive a new shipment later this week, I'll go back and play with the camera again. Since their return policy is quite generous (30 days, no questions asked), I'll probably take one home and test it out more thoroughly to see whether I'd be happy with it as a replacement for my Panasonic TS3 (which I "loaned" to my wife but which she now refuses to return, and is no longer available for purchase at a reasonable price).

Baba Ganoush's gear list:Baba Ganoush's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow