Best way to merge many exposure bracked photos??

Started Jun 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KENTGA
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,372Gear list
Like?
Best way to merge many exposure bracked photos??
Jun 17, 2012

Just got back from Lake Tahoe, Lee Vining and Yosemite and made many exposure bracked landscape photos (3 photos per scene) and was wondering if there is a way I can merge them and get the exposure adjustments without the sometimes, unusual "HDR look"? I'd just like to merge them so the light range is adjusted from "normal" to include some of the darker and lighter parts of the image.

I use Win XP and Vista, PS CS5, LR 3 and I have Nik HDR Pro. I have used Nik HDR thru CS5, but it takes a while for the softwarre to do it's thing and I was hoping to be able to speed things up some. I shoot Canon and also have the software that comes with the 7D.

Also, some were handheld and may be slightly "off". I think they call it ghosting, so, hopefully, the software will make an adjustment.

Thanks for any comments and help or if what I am trying to do either doesn't exist or isn't feasible.

Kent

KENTGA's gear list:KENTGA's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 40D Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D +14 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow