ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TGM123
Regular MemberPosts: 207Gear list
Like?
7D / Import / Lightroom Question
Jun 17, 2012

Hi,

I just upgraded to a Canon 7D. I have an iMac and with my Canon T2i I would put the SDHC card directly into the iMac PC slot and before clicking "import" into Lightroom I was able to view the photo's full screen and do an initial culling. Now with the 7D I have to load the pictures via a USB cord directly to my iMac and when I do, the previews in the Import dialog are small and I can't view the large image and therefore have a hard time culling them. Is there a way to get these to be full images like when using an SDHC card and putting it directly in the iMac slot? Would a card reader hooked up another way (firewire, Thuderbolt) to my iMac allow me to preview full size prior to import?

Thanks,

Tom

TGM123's gear list:TGM123's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM +8 more
Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow