Nikon J1 - the right choice (family newbie)

Started Jun 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mouser
Senior MemberPosts: 1,663Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon J1 - the right choice (family newbie)
In reply to rzass, Jun 16, 2012

rzass wrote:

Agreed entirely. I mean like I said in my other post, you are kidding yourself. At least take down your awesome V1 pics if you want to convince people.

What mades you think he's trying to convince people? He's just telling us his personal opinion and experiences. You may not agree, but what he is saying make good sense... absolute IQ isn't so important if you end up leaving your camera at home (due to its size). That's why I started looking at smaller cameras in the first place.... My D80 ended up on the shelf too often.

Was the "Mrs" somehow involved in this strange switch?

I am sorry, I am not trying to be insulting or chauvinistic but I am completely baffled why you would honestly trade in your V1. I was expecting to see some blurry, crappy pics in that gallery but I was actually really impressed.

Why would anyone post "crappy" pictures on the Internet? Surely you only want to show friends and family the best shots? Poor ones get deleted or consigned to limbo on the computer.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow