Capitalism is the Dominant force in the U.S.A.

Started Jun 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 13,135Gear list
Like?
Re: Keep in mind
In reply to Paljas, Jun 16, 2012

Paljas wrote:

Chato wrote:

Paljas wrote:

Bill Randall wrote:

You are on your way or are successful. Questioning one's self is often the most difficult attribute to acquire. That's why I like this forum. It forces me to think about what I think to respond to another's post. In my opinion, one of the best friends you can have is one who questions what you think.

A cancer researcher I know thinks it's amazingly successful to avoid this condition for a lifetime. It can certainly save you a lot of hard earned money, assets and happiness.

If your last line is true then I have many best friends on this forum alone.

That the movie, "Kill Bill," was based on the life of Bill Randall...

Dave
--

That's a bit rough Dave!

Many people believe the stuff that Bill believes and are very happy and nice people. It is a very successful education program. It starts young and is very beguiling. It suits those in control that as many people as possible believe this thing.

Some years ago, I was a believer in this way. And I was a nice guy.

It really is not worth being nasty to Bill. He is happy.

Thank you Paljas. Dave (Chato) and I have conversed on DPR long before the Off Topic forum. The secret to our success, I think, is we respect each others views and don't throw insults in a hateful manner. We do throw them in jest. Rest assured, eventually Dave will admit I am right ............. or kill me.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow