Started Jun 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stevebarron
Regular MemberPosts: 130Gear list
Like?
A77 - Trusted Reviews
Jun 15, 2012

I could swear that I previusly read an online review from Trusted Reviews back in the latter part of 2011 and if my memory serves me correctly, they gave it something like 3.5 stars (out of 5), being one of the few reviews not to strongly praise the camera although they did have some good things to say about it.

Well, today I noticed what appears to be a "new" review from 12th June 2012 where they give it 4.5 stars (out of 5) and an overall rating of 9 out of 10 !

It could be that i am getting mixed up but anyway it is still nice to see good reviews of the camera I own - although i don't need any validation as I am a very delighted owner.

Link to Trusted Reviews review: http://www.trustedreviews.com/sony-alpha-a77_Digital-Camera_review

stevebarron's gear list:stevebarron's gear list
Olympus C-5060 Wide Zoom Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A99 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD +3 more
Sony SLT-A77
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow