Ditching E-M5 for Leica X2 (see picture). Keeping PL3.

Started Jun 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
photo perzon
Senior MemberPosts: 3,595Gear list
Like?
Re: Ditching E-M5 for Leica X2 (see picture). Keeping PL3.
In reply to Triggr Happy, Jun 15, 2012

Why is it that people tangentionally attack irrelevant angles?

Its like if you are out with your E-M5 and someone comes up to you and says "that camera (the E-M5) in Africa can feed 1000 children for a day."

Or if your family says to you "you are an idiot for buying a camera worth more than a $ 10 disposable."

My aunt who is worth 50 million always goes to family events with a $ 7 walgreens camera and pushes me away while I am tripping on my camera bag with several cameras and lenses and she gets her shot.

I bet you Bill Gates has not changed his camera in a long time. As he said once "why would anyone need more than 640K?" At some level he is conservative. Plenty of billionaires are so conservative it is amazing. I'd be collecting jets and more jets.

Triggr Happy wrote:
promise to give money to charity. you can afford it!

just to be sure show us one receipt where you donated to any charity since you have money you don't know what to do with.
and make sure you donate on regular basis!

photo perzon wrote:
they go for $ 1100 on ebay

Marla2008 wrote:

How much do you want to sell your E-M5 for ?

photo perzon's gear list:photo perzon's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120 RX100 III Ricoh GXR A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow