Started Jun 15, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Alkan
Contributing MemberPosts: 526
Like?
X Pro 1 - Changing the AF point
Jun 15, 2012

After following the camera's development for so many months, and after reading what feels like thousands of arguments / debates / topics about the X Pro 1 I must say it felt almost surreal to finally stand in a shop today and hold one in my hands.

I loved almost everything about it, but I have one question that was bugging the hell out of me - I absolutely hated the method for changing the AF point, holding down the lower left button with your left hand and then using the directional pad with the right hand - in fact, the whole experience just massively upset me.

All I could think of, is how GREAT it would be if there was a way of scrolling horizontally through the AF points using the small wheel near the top right corner of the LCD.

Can anyone with the camera clarify if this is possible - with all the the issues I had concerned myself with (mainly the endless debates about AF speed) I had completely overlooked this and as it turns out - it really concerned me.

-- hide signature --
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow