Few portraits which are obviously not from a99

Started Jun 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Neeyon
Contributing MemberPosts: 972Gear list
Like?
Re: Few portraits which are obviously not from a99
In reply to Zisun_ahmed, Jun 15, 2012

Zisun_ahmed...apni kemon achen? Balo, I hope

I think this is a great set with a nice "day out on the water with friends" vibe. These pictures are all technically good, but I particularly like the 2nd shot for the creative composition. I also really like the sepia tones you've used in the 3rd shot and the last shot. Where were these taken, out of interest?

With regard to the choice of Sony, just ignore some of the negativity flying around at the moment. If you look at the threads (not to mention the "top posters" list) you'll quickly notice that it's usually a relatively small portion of the forum who are constantly reposting the same stuff and having the same arguments and flame wars with each other. Yes there are some issues with some Sony cams, but take a look at any of the other forums and you'll see some similar stuff going on with all brands (though maybe not as intense as what's going on with the Sony forum at the moment).

The bottom line is that if Sony meets your personal needs then you've made the right choice. There are some great SLRs out there from the other brands, but no one camera/system suits everyone and there are pros and cons no matter who you choose. If the Sony systems works best for you then that's all that matters. If a Canon or Nikon camera works better for some of your friends, then good for them too, but at the end of the day it's up to the individual to make the choice. I'm very happy with my Sony gear, but I'm not big on brand loyalty either. If another system works better for me in the future and I can afford to switch then I will have no hesitation in doing so. But in the meantime I'm having a lot of fun with my A55, and have no regrets about buying into the Sony line.

Neeyon's gear list:Neeyon's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Sony SLT-A55 Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 50mm F1.8 SAM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow