D300s or D700 or D800

Started Jun 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Reilly Diefenbach
Senior MemberPosts: 7,703Gear list
Like?
Re: D300s or D700 or D800
In reply to peter doncaster, Jun 14, 2012

peter doncaster wrote:

I think we are all perfectionist at heart. I do crop and find 12.3 is not enough. Also if you get bad light on a landscape shot, I wonder if a full frame works better.

At least a stop better with finer noise, very usable at 3200. The color is completely gorgeous as well, a facet which tends to get lost in all the fuss about resolution.

I can take a picture from my deck and with a few minor tweaks have a very close facsimile appear on my monitor. That never happened before.

Never tried FX, so I am in the dark on this, and read your comments with serious interest. The D800 seems perfect I suppose.

It is, lol, the "e" is even perfecter!

Never realised till today a D600 is on the cards. Do you know when it might come out. Peter

http://nikonrumors.com/

Bookmark this page and check it daily, it won't be long. You'll want to order the minute it becomes available (officially announced,) and not at B&H or one of the big online stores. Your local camera shop will have it first for sure.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow