5D MKIII made this posible

Started Jun 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
riknash
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,154Gear list
Like?
Re: 5D MKIII made this possible...not
In reply to Ferrari_Alex, Jun 14, 2012

Lets not be too serious as I think most here are hobbyists with a habit of disposing some of their discretionary income on camera gear. Their only living non caring subject may be the cat.

ex wrote:

I already explained why....people get MKIII and post a picture of the cat stating how great this camera is.
Let's be serious................................................

Walter wrote:

I think something is getting lost in the translation here.... I like the photographs on your website. I can imagine the 5D3 would help with focus and noise on the ballet pictures. I like the look of landscape and people shots from this camera as well. Frankly I don't see the need for people to play games in forums about it. Perhaps I am just too serious about photography and thankful to have the best Canon camera to date.

In light of your website I can't see why you posted? You should stick to taking the photographs you are good at....I just might wander away from the threads again.

Walter

Ferrari_Alex wrote:
I do not do sports, I do Landscape and people photography: http://www.dylikowski.com

I do not even pretend to be a good photographer, maybe this is why I do not deserve to have 5D MKIII.

Walter wrote:

Ok so we have a smart asp on the forum....who likes to bait. Troll is a better word...well nothing new here.

I always say that a photograph says as much about a photographer as it does about the subject.... The photograph is rubbish if you use it to display a cameras ability...good or bad.... it is a disservice to the magnificent game of tennis which is a game of active players....

To the OP.... Why waste yours and everyone else's time with this non event thread? What is you motive..... make people look stupid? ... If you can show us a good example of an action tennis shot you have taken...doesn't matter what camera at this level..... you just might redeem yourself. You might want to look at post production as well...

You may be laughing at others ... perhaps mocking...let's see what you can do.

Walter

riknash's gear list:riknash's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon EOS 5D Mark III HTC One
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow