FS: Leica M9, Zeiss 21,35,50, 90mm Elmarit, grip, more!

Started Jun 14, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mdg137
Regular MemberPosts: 155Gear list
Like?
FS: Leica M9, Zeiss 21,35,50, 90mm Elmarit, grip, more!
Jun 14, 2012

For sale:

1. Leica M9, black, absolutely mint. Comes with outer shipping box, box, and inner camera box, papers, blank warranty card, charger, strap (unopened), 2 extra after market batteries, silver soft release and silver thumbs up.Rarely used.
Asking $4995.00, net to me. Buyer pays paypal and shipping.

2. Leica 90mm Elmarit f2.8, beautiful in box and bubble case, with hood, caps and leica filter. Asking $400.00 net to me. Buyer pays paypal and shipping.

3. Zeiss 21mm Biogon f2.8 ZM (M-Mount). Mint in box, with papers, caps, etc. Also includes the Zeiss hood, also in box. Asking $1100.00 net to me, buyer pays paypal and shipping.

4. Zeiss 35mm f2 Biogon, mint with caps. Asking $750.00 net to me. Buyer pays paypal and shipping.

5. Zeiss 50mm f2 Planar, mint in box with caps, papers, etc. Asking $725.00 net to me, buyer pays shipping and paypal.

6. Leica M grip black, mint in box, fits Leica M8, M9,M9P. etc. $125.00 net to me, buyer pays shipping and paypal.

7. Assorted leica books, make offers!

Everything ships from Michigan, USPS Priority mail insured, unless buyer prefers a different method. Happy to ship world wide, buyer of course bears the cost of shipping.

Please see my feedback at FM, or ebay (1249 positives, zero negatives)--same user ID: MDG137

-- hide signature --
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Detroit, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow