OMD Black VS Silver

Started Jun 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
Sinan Tarlan
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,855Gear list
Like?
I've had both
In reply to MMitchellorg, Jun 13, 2012

I had the black OM-D for about the past 4-5 weeks or so. However my camera had an issue so I finally got it exchanged today and they had a silver one available, and only just one, so I told them to hold it for me.

I picked it up today. I think and not that this should matter at all but I like the silver more, it looks better with the silver lenses and looks fine with the black ones too because it has lots of black in the grip, back, etc. I did however like the carbon-type looking grip of the black more than the leather-type grip on the silver. The perfect OM-D (and I really feel geeky now!) for me would be silver body with the black's carbon-type front grip areas. Anyways, in all honestly I could care less what colour it is so long as it works and it's not pink or something...

-- hide signature --
 Sinan Tarlan's gear list:Sinan Tarlan's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow