Forum ProPosts: 32,973Gear list
Like?
Re: and another thing
In reply to Rriley, Jun 13, 2012

Rriley wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Rriley wrote:

nyfalls wrote:

And the Oly report, blatantly says Mirrorless. It doesn't say anything about melding, PDAF/Hybrid solutions, One beautiful system, E7 with any amount of Xs after it.

p27 of the report describes
'Advanced technologies for mirrorless cameras,
Road Map of 14 technologies such as AF, etc.
Strategy for key technologies

That doesn't mean anything for 4/3rds direction.

for the totally clueless, no

No, not for the totally clueless, it's how the PDF is written.

Things like the new AF of the EM5 (faster sensor readout for CDAF for example) is an example of the roadmap here.

Not in the chart nor PDF. That Olympus now makes another statement of more 4/3rds products is different from what the PDF says.

so your idea of a roadmap is one that begins behind you and doesnt mention the future.

No. My idea of a roadmap is what the company writes and shows the roadmap to be. That document that is being linked doesn't mention 4/3rds anywhere. It's pretty simple. Doesn't have to do anything with me.

This is why nobody listens to you, with good reason…

No, it's not "nobody", particularly as evidenced in this thread, but a particular set of people.

the plan described mentions introducing these technologies, after M5

The plan described mentions technologies for the micro four thirds line and how they are to trickle down to high end compacts. That's what the PDF shows. It's rather clear. I am agreeing to disagree at this point.

They are just saying they will develop advanced tech for the mirror less for product differentiation. They mention AF as just a quick example, then go etc.

That can basically be read "better AF in the future" - well… ? yeah.

you mean like, M5 has the same sensor as GX1
I think when i hear you say "that can basically" we all know where this goes…

It's quite sad and pathetic of you to bring that as a point of validation against what's written, in particular when I already addressed that issue and made note of a change of thought not because dxo said something or someone else, but because I examined by myself with dcraw two raw files. That shows that I have the integrity that upon the face of real evidence, I can change my mind.

Very different from the koolaid drinking. Of course never mind the numerous times I was spot on.

It's rather obvious you want to get personal and not address nor discuss in good faith the subject. Not reading any replies on this subject after this from you. You waste your own time.

This on paper sounds nice, it's the execution that is hard. I mean, any company can say that about their respective line ups.

Those are all figments of imagination at this point. The representative for company that said "One beautiful system" has no commitment to that statement when the company is struggling to survive.

well lets see

-- hide signature --

Riley

any similarity to persons living or dead is coincidental and unintended
support 1022 Sunday Scapes'

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

-- hide signature --

Riley

any similarity to persons living or dead is coincidental and unintended
support 1022 Sunday Scapes'

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- "You are taking life too seriously if it bugs you in some way that a guy quotes himself in the .sig quote" - Ricardo

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow