Started Jun 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Stephen Sproull
Forum MemberPosts: 51Gear list
Like?
Your Thoughts - Video & Image Fusion - Nikon D800
Jun 13, 2012

Sorry for the double post. I had a computer glitch and didn't realize I posted twice.

Hello again.

I put together a little video using both video and stills shot with my new Nikon D800 and 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. The link below is to my blog, which houses the video. There are a couple of rough spots, but all-in-all I'm happy with it.

I was trying to think of a new way to integrate video and stills, but wasn't sure if this effect was worth pursing. I'd like to hear your feedback regarding the video. Old news? Boring? Cool? Suicide Inducing? Suggestions? etc... I simply had my camera mounted to a tripod, shot several seconds worth of video and then without moving/adjusting anything I took stills. I wanted the transition from video to still to be as seamless as possible.

All of the footage and stills were captured on the same evening within a 3 mile radius.

Thank you for your time and feedback. Feel free to ask questions.

http://sproullphotography.zenfolio.com/blog/2012/6/photography-videography-fusion

Stephen Sproull's gear list:Stephen Sproull's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow