Whose been sleeping in my bed

Started Jun 11, 2012 | Discussions thread
Andre W
Senior MemberPosts: 1,233Gear list
Like?
Ray ---
In reply to RayGuselli, Jun 12, 2012

This is one of your best - GREAT indeed.
Now - THAT is to my taste and I want to be honest with you about some others:

I always look at your smudges (and your other work too, as you know) and the results show talent indeed - there's just one thing that (for me) sometimes "distract" from your otherwise excellent work and that is the eyes - I feel the eyes in most of the smudges are truly too much "dolls-eyes" (Charlize being the latest one) and looking at the total image, THAT is all I see and works negative for the image as a whole.

I'm the first to acknowledge that I don't (and cannot) comment as an expert in this field - I am merely trying to convey what it looks like for ME - I cannot recall having seen any person with such eyes.

This image works outstandingly well and genuinely shows your talent, patience etc etc - because the eyes are closed. This (dare I say?) compares VERY favourable with the work of the King of smudge himself - Scott D.

Ray I know you will see my comments as an attempt for positive critique, because you really are a rare talent, making this forum (and the world for that matter) a better place and always willing to share.
A class act indeed Ray.
Regards
Andrè
--
http://www.pbase.com/andre_w/profile

Andre W's gear list:Andre W's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon PowerShot SX270 HS Canon EOS 60D Tamron AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow